How to use
BittBoy is pre-installed the customized firmware
Adding games to your MicroSD Card
If you open Windows File Explorer (Win key + E) you will see four new drives, two of which are Unnamed, one called ‘boot’ and one called ‘main’. Do not delete, format or change any drives or files on any other drive apart from the drive named ‘main’. This is where you can store your game files.
Open the ‘main’ drive and you will see a folder named ‘roms’ You can go ahead and copy your games here but we recommend keeping things organized
We recommend keeping an organized folder structure if you are planning to add many games. By making folders for each system it allows for easier finding of games and also faster loading times. Make a folder for each of the systems you plan to add games for.
If you have a large number of games for a system, you can organize it further into sub-folders such as A-F, G-L, M-S, T-Z. This makes it faster to load the list of games, and also saves time for you scrolling to get to a game beginning with M for example.
Copy over any files into their respective folders. Once you are done you can insert the Micro SD Card into your BittBoy.
Switch on your BittBoy and it will take a few seconds to boot the menu software. You are now ready to play!
1. Don’t use other Micro SD cards. Use the one from us.
2. Plug the Micro SD card to your computer.
3. Games should be installed to the root of the right file. For example, NES games go to “NES file”:
How to play games?
1. Insert the Micro SD card that comes in the package
2. Turn on the device
3. Wait 2-3 seconds, you will be in the main menu
4. Select the emulator you want to play games. Press ”A” to the game list: