Wireless Switch Controller SNES
- WILLGOO Premium Controller For Nintendo Switch, it is support the newest ver. 6.1.0. and the other all Version
- Support: Gyro Axis and Dual Vibration , Great for Playing Zelda, Mario Odyssey, Smash Bros., Star Allies etc.
- Ergonomic design and light weight construction make it comfortable even for long hours of continuous gaming.
- Up to Four wireless Pro controllers for Switch can be connected to a Switch console simultaneously. Light weight at 202 grams only. Stable Bluetooth Connection with Console.
- Color: Black
- Platform: Switch Only
- Battery Capacity: 380mAh
- Continuous Operating Hours: Around 5 hours (fully charged)
- Charging Time: 2-3 hours
- Static Time: Around 25 days
- Net Weight: 202 grams
- Dimension: 150mm*103mm*60mm
- 1 * Wireless Pro Controller for Switch
- 1 * USB Charging Cable
- 1 * User Guide
How to Pair up with A Switch Console:
1) Turn on the Switch Console, Select "Controllers -- Change Grip/Order"
2)Hold on "HOME + Y" Buttons for 3s;
3)LEDs under the HOME button start blinking quickly and circularly in pairing mode;
4)One of the LEDs will be solid bright for 5s, pair up finished;
Note: If the controller connection failed, it may caused by your switch have recorded too many controllers before. In this situation, you should go to "System Setting--Controllers and Sensors--Disconnect Controllers" to purge data.